PEOPLE POWER BUSINESS,
RELATIONSHIPS ARE ESSENTIAL TO SUCCESS.
Fident Capital is currently seeking an Associate to be in their San Diego, CA office, or to work remotely, who will report directly to the Founder. The ideal candidate will be a Self-Starter with a strong technical background in real estate analysis, coupled with exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. He/she will also have considerable experience closing commercial real estate transactions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Mission and Position):
Fulfillment: (75% of time)
- Model incoming and ongoing deals, and variations to the same.
- Create fee agreements.
- Assist as needed in the preparation of Warm-Up and Investment Packaging, timeline management of the same.
- Pitch deals to assigned capital contacts. (Inside Sales)
- Follow up /manage clients and capital providers to expedite, due diligence and closing process/checklists
- Assist in updating clients on Fident’s capital outreach progress, assist on all calls, and agendas.
Sales / Prospecting: (5%)
- Assist with running prospecting systems (through CoStar and RCA) that allows the company to search for prospects and secure leads.
- Assist with Salesforce Capital Account additions and updates to assure that accounts provide accurate and concise overviews of current programs.
- Close out Salesforce “messes” when a deal closes or is dropped.
- Compete assigned content creation (articles, blogs, newsletters) for clients and media, on time.
- Support/execute logistics for special events
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Attend industry events
- Minimum of two to five years of relevant business experience in commercial real estate investment and/or analysis.
- Undergraduate degree required, with study in real estate, finance, economics or accounting, MBA/MA a plus.
- A thorough understanding of financial modeling
- Proven track record of identifying, underwriting, and acquiring investment opportunities.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong research, due diligence, and project management capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation.
- Ability to run a closing process with strong proficiency.
- Proficiency with CoStar and RCA a plus
What you bring:
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver
- Quick study with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent transaction management and closing skills
- Tenacious and creative problem solver
- Committed to constant improvement
Our Core Values:
- Cooler Heads Prevail. Don’t react emotionally in tough times, be mindful, and self-aware.
- Git ‘er Done. Bring the drive, figure it out, and execute. We eat only what we kill and we’re hungry.
- Invest in relationships. People drive this business. Confidentiality is absolute. Win/Win.
- Own the Craft. Seek and share knowledge on the subject matter. Be curious and appreciate nuance as you deepen your expertise.
- Focus. Be accountable to the vision. “No” to grow. Keep it simple.
Total compensation will be based on the experience and capabilities of the candidate. Annual Salary plus pre-defined and transparent bonuses, plus discretionary bonuses.
San Diego, CA but will consider “work from everywhere/anywhere” candidates.
How to apply:
All interested parties are encouraged to reach out to us via our contact form. Please reference “Associate” in your message.